A Special One-Day Lab Leadership Summit from G2 Intelligence:
Designing, Implementing & Managing a High-Profit Lab Outreach Program
What You Need to Know and Do NOW to Immediately Maximize Operational Efficiency, Improve Customer Service, Boost Sales and Marketing Impact, Build Revenue, and Increase the Profitability of Your Hospital Lab Outreach Program.
Registration is limited to just 40 attendees. Our 1-Day Summits allow you to discuss your questions and concerns with our experts one-to-one in an intimate, non-rushed setting. Register now to secure your seat!
Where: Comfort Inn & Suites, Logan Airport, Boston
When: April 27, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Register Now to join us in Boston on April 27 for a special one-day “deep dive” Summit designed exclusively for lab outreach program managers who want to take steps NOW to quickly and dramatically improve the efficiency, revenue, and profitability of your lab outreach program.
Designing, Implementing & Managing a High-Profit Lab Outreach Program gives you specific ideas, tips and techniques you can use to immediately build program awareness … multiply sales and marketing impact … improve customer service … boost operational efficiency … maximize program revenue … and increase the overall profitability and success of your hospital lab outreach program.
These are the techniques that are working for successful lab outreach programs across America. Now these techniques can work for your program. Here is just a sample of what you will learn:
- Researching Your Outreach Market — Strategies for estimating outreach market share potential … benchmarking your current market share vs market potential vs what highly-profitable outreach programs are achieving … justifying program marketing potential and growth
- Establishing Financial Goals — Tips for developing a realistic financial plan, including budgeting and forecasting … establishing growth and revenue targets … managing profit margins … understanding risk/reward levels
- Building Successful Outreach Programs — Secrets to implementing an effective management structure … recommended management skills and experience … establishing definable, realistic management goals … key management reporting requirements
- Ensuring customer satisfaction — Proven approaches for maintaining and measuring customer satisfaction and implementing and reinforcing a customer-centric program … identifying and overcoming common customer service challenges … recognizing best customer service practices for making your program more customer-oriented and user-friendly
- Managing operational issues — Ideas establishing and managing effective billing and collections … building and maintaining smooth, efficient workflows … effective cost-cutting strategies
- Effective sales & marketing — Strategies for hiring, managing and training a productive sales and marketing staff … understanding current sales compensation plans … designing and implementing an effective marketing program … building a recognized brand … tips from proven outreach marketing ideas and techniques that are working for other programs
- Managing technical capabilities — Refining your test menu offerings to fit your market and increase revenue … lowering your costs … building efficient, user-friendly test ordering and reporting … partnering with local, regional and national labs
- And MUCH MORE!
Regularly $695.00 – Early bird sale price $495.00 You save $200.00 (14%)!